Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Project 365

I know I stink at keeping up with the blog. I always say I'm try and do better, but I keep falling behind. How about we just move on, shall we?

I've always wanted to do a 365 photography project, which involves taking at least one picture a day and posting it to an online gallery. Some people do it for fun, some people do it to work on their photography skills, some people do it to document a year in their life. I'm doing it for all those reasons! I can't wait to look back and see how my kids grew throughout the year, all the fun (and not so fun) adventures we went on, and all our random everyday moments that I want to remember. I also can't wait to see how my photography skills grow and improve.

Here is my Flickr gallery in case anyone wants to follow along. I'll keep up with it much better than I have done with this blog. I have missed a few days here and there, so it might be somewhere around a Project 327, but I'm determined!

No comments: